Monday, July 23, 2012

Age Old Recipe

To be honest, I've only tried this recipe out once, but the end product was so amazing, I figured I'd share the tried and true recipe I used to make it.


Baby Recipe
(Typically yields one serving, although occasionally
will yield multiple servings)

Prep Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 40 wks

Ingredients:
1 egg
Millions of sperm

Directions: Remove clothing, combine ingredients, mix thoroughly (wink, wink).

Allow ample time for dough to rise. Remove from oven carefully. Love immensely.


Yep, that's the proper method. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Yep that seems to be my moms recipe and mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my comment in the wrong spot oops. I liked your creativity

    ReplyDelete